sábado, 26 de enero de 2008

Survey

How would you describe this class as opposed to your other English classes?

This class makes us write a lot more than other English classes, and asks us what we think of the text as opposed to just answering questions about it.

Was the instruction clear? If not, how can it be improved?

The instruction was clear enough.

How would you describe yourself as a student?

I'm an okay student. I do my work and if I feel I have something to contribute to a discussion I participate.

Are there policies you think are unfair? Explain.

I think most of the policies were pretty fair.

Did you like the literary circles? Why? Why not?

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by literary circles. But I liked most of the course, so I'm sure I liked that too.

What book did you like the most?

I would say that the book I'm happiest we read was the Bible, just because it's a really important text and I would probably never had read it on my own.

What book did you like the least?

I didn't like the myths. There were too many of them and after a while they were all the same.

Was there a book you didn’t read? Which? Why?

I didn't read the last Gospel we were supposed to read. I was lazy during vacation and just thought I'd do it when I got back. Then I had tons of stuff to catch up with and I became lazy again.

Would you recommend this class to a friend? Why? Why not?

Whether or not I would recommend this class to a friend depends on which friend we're talking about. If my friend loved to read and write and didn't mind working hard I'd highly recommend it, but if not I'd tell him or her to stay away.

What do you think you’ll take away from this?

I think I've learned to look deeper into texts, and maybe to take them a bit more seriously.

2 comentarios:

J. Tangen dijo...

I'm sorry to have you leave. Next year's course is demanding, but we read more novels. Either way, keep reading and writing for any sort of reason you come along.

Thanks,
Mr. Tangen

Anónimo dijo...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.