viernes, 17 de agosto de 2007

Introduction

Well, apparently this is going to be a blog about the books I read in Pre Ap English 9.

I'll do my best to make my entries interesting since I expect at least one person will read it. It probably won't be that hard though, 'cause I like reading and thinking about what I read.

Anyway, I think we're going to start with "Gilgamesh," which is (according to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) the "epic" tale of a Babylonian king. Apparently he built some sort of wall in Uruk and now everyone worships him. Interesting.

By the way, I heard my English teacher mention something about checking the time when the entries are posted. I would like to tell him that that really won't work with me since once I'm settled comfortably in a chair and reading, I don't like getting up to go to the computer, so I'll just write it in a journal then type it in when I can be bothered (I'm a lazy person). So just keep that in mind when looking at my blog.

No hay comentarios: