domingo, 23 de septiembre de 2007

Acis & Galatea

Acis was a sea-nymph, and one day she fell in love with a youth named Galatea. A cyclop, however, was also in love with her, and when he saw them together he killed Galatea. Acis was heartbroken and turned his blood into a river.

I didn't know that cyclops were capable of love. I always thought that they were great brutes that killed everyone. Maybe they're one of the monsters that were punished for something and made really ugly, and because of that they became really evil.

I wonder if everyone that the gods punish become really evil, even if they were really kind to start with...Although I supposed that if they were kind to start with they wouldn't be punished in the first place.

I have a random question. Did the Greeks have policemen?

No hay comentarios: